Are you planning to apply for a SkillSelect visa?
Before you submit your Expression of Interest:
Is your points test score accurate? (over 50% of applicants inadvertently inflate their score)
Have you chosen the correct occupation to apply under?
Do you meet the Skills Assessment criteria?
If any of the information in your Expression of Interest is inaccurate, your visa will probably be refused, and you could be banned from reapplying for 3 years.
Don’t risk making a mistake, work with the SkillSelect visa experts.
Book a consulation
Find the Right SkillSelect Visa
Prepare and Lodge your Expression of Interest (EOI)
Lodge Your Visa Application
Your Visa is Granted
Work with AHWC Immigration Law to Give Yourself the Best Possible Chance of Visa Success
As migration experts who have helped thousands of tradies and skilled professionals secure their SkillSelect visa, we know exactly how the process works and what is required for a SkillSelect candidate to be successful.
What we do:
- We’ll assess your situation to ensure a SkillSelect visa is the right option for you
- We’ll review your state nomination options and determine the best SkillSelect visa option for you
- We’ll help you maximise your points score to secure the earliest possible invitation to apply for a SkillSelect visa
- We’ll submit your Expression of Interest and ensure your SkillSelect points test score is accurate, so you avoid making false claims which could result in a 3-year ban.
- If applicable, we’ll also prepare and submit your state or territory nomination application
- When you’re invited, we’ll lodge your visa application and ensure it’s ‘decision ready’ to give you the best possible chance of success
What clients say about our service...
OUR SUCCESS STORIES